Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 June 2011

TaKe CaRe .....


WHEN WE LOVE ...CARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERS IN OUR COLORFUL LIFE.....WE HAPPILY WANT CARE FROM OUR LOVE ONES AND ALSO WE ARE READY TO GIVE....


rOmAnTiC wORdS tO sHoW Ur CaRe...<3


Before YOU came in my life,
i just need Food, Water & Oxygen to live.
But now including these, i need 2 more things to be alive.
They are YOUR LOVE & CARE!!!
**************************************************************************
I think U r very careless!!!
U come & leave things behind!!!!
See now what u have left??
U just came in my mind & left a smile on my face....
***************************************************************************
I sent my cares to the wind
And ask the wind to pass them to u
When u feel the wind blowing towards Ur face that’s me
Saying take care.
***************************************************************************
Friendship is a very delicate thread of love Between two friends which takes a long time To be made but a few seconds to break. So plz take care of it 
*************************************************************************
If i would know that i m gonna die tomorrow, i’ll spend 23 hours with u and if u wonder what about the last hour..in that i’ll find someone who can take care of u…
***********************************************
Unexpected care always keep us happy but
expected care always make us unhappy.
***********************************************
  When an angel came to me, he asked:
“What is your wish for tonight?”
I said “Please take care of the person
who’s reading this message.”
***********************************************
True care cannot be expressed in words,
it can be expressed only
through possessiveness and
anger when you get close to others.. .
  
**********************************************
I THINK THAT EVERY RELATION REALLY NEEDS THAT " A PERSON SHOW CARE 4 OTHER "...THAT'S THE BEAUTY OV A STRONG RELATIONSHIP... 

  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment